public pees

red line 27oct06
a never ending uphill battle is the commute home.
bladder fills, tension growing
as is the need for urine-baby seed sowing
a toilet in the quiet mist is what i seek
public toilets make me weak
in the knees, like packed train bum breeze
could you leave me alone in here please?
tension strikes a hot nasty hammer of urethral release
my soppy pant legs attract unwanted attention
from children and police.
another laundry day needed, 10 days a week
have pity on me, fluid containment failures are not chic
and so i sit here, thighs a stinging
from the drying pee, in all the misery its bringing
a slow walk home, relishing strong drying gales
wondering what it is that separates me from other males
could it be that it is not such a problem with me
but just that they are afraid to be free?
free to pee?
wherever one likes, and wherever one needs?
oh, the joys of public pees.

Comments

Popular Posts